As a Human Resources Assistant at EAU you work closely together with the HR Manager. You work for several entities and their employees (+/- 100 pax). Your main role is related to recruitment.
You send out invitations, inform candidates about the procedure, compose job offers and set-up and send contracts etc. You also answer basic employee questions e.g. about the use of the AFAS personnel information system and filing leave. And you’ll take care of administrative changes. Furthermore you are the prevention specialist (training available if needed) and you assist in HR related projects and can bring your ideas to the table.
The main tasks in this role will be:
- publish vacancies on online job boards and our own websites;
- follow up with applicants and colleagues;
- invite candidates for interviews;
- insert new colleagues in AFAS;
- compose welcoming packages for new colleagues in cooperation with the receptionists;
- coordinate the buddy system;
- answer employee questions;
- be the prevention officer and
- handle administrative changes
You are a friendly and cheerful character and you are flexible and able to think a few steps ahead.
Next to that you have:
- a higher degree - level of education in HR;
- experience in working with AFAS and MS Office applications;
- a few years of experience as an HR officer;
- preferably experience in prevention;
- excellent written and oral skills in both Dutch and English and a place to live in or in the near vicinity of Arnhem.
- An enthusiastic and professional team of international colleagues;
- A supportive and servicing role in a medical and partly international environment;
- Ample opportunities for personal growth;
- A nice salary 2.300 - 3.300 gross a month on a fulltime basis (40 hours a week);
- Great pension arrangement;
- 25 Vacation days;
- All the equipment to do your job well and a lot of fun events
Please send an email including your CV, your earliest possible starting date and a motivation letter in English to email@example.com best before 31 October 2022.
If you need more information, please contact Mrs. Nienke Arends, HR Recruiter Werving op Maat, via T. 06-43290130 or E. firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to hear from you soon!
We like to hire our new colleagues ourselves or we work with our preferred supplier. Therefore, inquiries by agencies are not appreciated.