Would you like to work in the core of the EAU Central Office? Do you possess good telephone manners and interpersonal skills? Are you friendly, presentable and energetic? Then read on!
The EAU Central Office is looking for an enthusiastic and flexible:
Senior Management Assistant
32-40 hrs a week
The Senior Management Assistant is responsible for supporting all departments of the EAU. The work routine at the Secretariat is the responsibility of the Management Assistants together. Every Management Assistant has a few general tasks besides some own projects. The Senior Management Assistant is an excellent team player and shows organisational understanding.
- Organising board meetings, both in-person and online
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Making travel and hotel arrangements
- Coordinating reception tasks
- Financial handling of projects, checking and approving invoices in AFAS
- Annual EAU Congress; dedicated supporting tasks (housing and travel arrangements for faculty and staff, General Assembly, International Friendship Dinner, award programme etc.)
- All other secretarial activities
- MBO/HBO education, Schoevers or any other secretarial study or Hotel Management
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar (international) position
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Dutch
- Important competences are; good organizational skills, accuracy, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work cooperatively, servicing and planning
- Availability to travel up to few times a year including overnights and weekends, including one week a year to attend the Annual EAU Congress
Please send an email including your CV, your earliest possible starting date and a motivation letter in English to email@example.com best before 31 August 2022.
If you need more information, please contact Ms. Marian Leenards, Coordinator Management Assistants: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources: email@example.com or call to 026-3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!