As a Marketing Assistant at EAU, you are responsible for assisting the communication office in the operation of all promotional and communication activities, including the development and management of various artwork, updating digital content (website and social media), selecting, ordering and keeping inventory of giveaways, managing and controlling the EAU’s visual identity, etc.
You will be working with various teams across the organisation, but work closely with the members of the communication team, especially the coordinator meeting promotion, digital media coordinator, editors and manager sales & marketing. It is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the quickly-developing world of communication with the possibility to develop your social media skills and design talents using the latest tools.
The main tasks in this role will be:
- Play a key supporting role in developing, designing, coordinating, and monitoring of various promotional materials for all EAU activities (mainly print, but also online)
- Keep the design of all EAU artwork up to date (letterheads, logos, business cards, presentations, holiday card, award gallery)
- Be the first point of contact for our external designer, typesetter, printers, providers of give-aways
- Update basic designs (textual adjustments in Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop)
- Manage inventory of printed materials and give-aways
- Keep general communications email inboxes up to date and deal with incoming questions/feedback from our community
- Assist the coordinator meeting promotions and digital media coordinator with smaller projects
- HBO (higher education) thinking and working level
- Strong project support and administrative skills
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience assisting in projects
- Ability to support with project delivery, provide direction to colleagues and coordinate other delivery aspects
- Strong attention to detail
- Capable of working on multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Previous experience with design software like Photoshop or Content Management System is a plus
- Having an affinity with medical knowledge is not a must but would be helpful
- An enthusiastic and professional team of international colleagues
- Ample opportunities for personal growth
- A nice salary 2.300 - 3.300 gross a month on a fulltime basis (40 hours a week)
- Great pension arrangement
- A lot of fun event
Please send an email including your CV, your earliest possible starting date and a motivation letter in English to email@example.com best before 31 October 2022.
If you need more information, please contact Ms. Jarka Bloemberg, Manager Sales & Marketing, via 026 3890680 or Ms. Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to hear from you soon!
We like to hire our new colleagues ourselves or we work with our preferred supplier. Therefore, inquiries by agencies are not appreciated.