The Young Academic Urologists (YAU) is encouraging young and promising urologists to join as its new members especially those who are interested in/already working in the field of paediatric urology. Are you the one the YAU is searching for? The application deadline is 1 November 2021. Don’t miss out and apply now!
About the YAU
The YAU offers an established network with 10 working groups aimed to improve scientific skills and enhance academic careers. Moreover, the YAU has a close collaboration with the Young Urologists Office, the Guidelines Office, the EAU Section Office, and the European School of Urology.
The YAU aims to promote high-quality studies that provide strong evidence for the best urological practice; and educational programmes that boost European training standards. The YAU aspires to create a platform for close international cooperation for the future urology leaders in and beyond Europe.
Be part of the YAU group and its continued pursuit for academic excellence. Send in your application now!
How to apply
To join the YAU, you must be:
- < 40 years old
- An EAU member
- Affiliated with an academic institution
- Have at least 5 publications in the sub-field of expertise as first, second or last author. Peer- reviewed journals in English can be considered.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Curriculum vitae (please refer to this YAU CV sheet as your guide)
- Letter of motivation + Statement for the group of interest
- Letter of recommendation from an academic tutor
- Draft of a new scientific project (must be less than 500 words)
The application deadlines per year are 1 March, 1 July, and 1 November.
A body of peer-reviewers will review applications through a standardised evaluation form to guarantee transparency and objectivity.
The duration of membership is 4 years and can be extended for another term if a candidate still fulfils the minimum criteria.
For more information about the YAU, follow them via their Twitter account and feel free to join the conversation.
Share this on your favourite network: