From 12 – 14 April 2019 the 3rd Spring Urological Symposium of the Cyprus Urological Association took place in Limassol in the south of Cyprus. President Dr Stavros N. Charalampous, Limassol, invited the ESUO section to a joint meeting about “Nocturia”.
The session was chaired by Helmut Haas (DE) from the ESUO and Effie Mylonaki (Cy) from the Cyprus association.
The topic was examined from different perspectives
- Nocturia – An Everyday Problem for Urologists in Office – Fotios Dimitriadis (GR)
- Nocturia due to LUTS or other Comorbidities – Stelios Kakoulis (CY)
- Nocturia: Evaluation and Treatment update – Athanasios Zachariou (GR)
- Case study ¨Nocturia: surgical treatment under local anesthetic – Petros Tafrakidis (UK)
- The bladder diary as a useful tool in diagnostics of nocturia – Helmut Haas (DE)
Many thanks to our friends in Cyprus for this very successful meeting.