In collaboration with several key experts from the EAU Guidelines Office, the European School of Urology (ESU) presents this new webinar which will address the unmet needs of urologists and their desired support in managing the current COVID-19 crisis. The webinar will cover limitations, issues faced, epidemiology, and priorities of stone treatment.
This course has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) for 1 European CME credit (ECMEC). Learners can download their CME certificate after completing the course.
- Publication date: June 2020
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Stone Disease Treatment
- Duration: Approx. 60-90 minutes
- CME: 1 European CME credit (ECMEC)