Welcome to the guidelines course: Renal Cell Cancer.
This course compiles the most recent clinical guidelines edited by the EAU on Renal Cell Cancer (RCC). The RCC guidelines course is divided in 2 learning units. Each learning Unit consists of multiple choice questions that you can answer by navigating to the corresponding chapter of the RCC guideline. The questions are offered for self-assessment of your knowledge of the EAU Guidelines on Renal Cell Cancer.
The EAU Guidelines are available online in a number of different electronic formats. The full list of EAU Clinical Guidelines can be accessed through this link: http://uroweb.org/guidelines/
Good luck and enjoy learning!
- Review the most updated EAU guidelines on Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
- Learn how to make informed decisions in the treatment of RCC Patients
- Test your knowledge on the latest developments in RCC according to the EAU Guidelines
- Learning Module 1: Clinical Aspects
- Learning Module 2: Treatment, Follow Up and Surveillance
- Publication date: March 2016 (the updated version will be published on May 1, 2019)
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Renal Cell Carcinoma
- CME: 2 European CME credits (ECMEC)
- Duration: Approx. 120-180 minutes