This course compiles the most recent clinical guidelines edited by the EAU in relation to Urological Infections. Urological Infections course is divided in 3 learning units. Each Learning Unit consists of multiple-choice questions that you can answer by navigating to the corresponding chapter of the Urological Infections guideline. The questions are offered for self-assessment of your knowledge of the EAU Guidelines on Urological Infections.
The EAU Guidelines are available online in a number of different electronic formats. The full list of EAU Clinical Guidelines can be accessed through this link.
- Review the most updated EAU guidelines on Urological Infections
- Learn how to make informed decisions in the treatment of Urological Infections
- Test your knowledge on the latest developments in Urological Infections according to the EAU Guidelines
- Learning Module 1: Asymptomatic bacteriuria (ABU)
- Learning Module 2: Uncomplicated urinary tract infections
- Learning Module 3: Complicated urinary tract infections
- Publication date: July 2019
- Last updated date: Aug 1, 2020
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Urological Infections
- CME: 1 European CME credits (ECMEC)
- Duration: Approx. 60 – 90 minutes