This course gives clinicians a complete view on clinical aspects, diagnosis and treatments of NMIBC. This e-learning course offers an overview on transurethral resection of bladder tumor (TURB), patient risk stratification and treatment-choice for prevention of recurrent NMIBC and/or progression in order to help urologist to recognize which clinical and pathological factors are important for predicting disease recurrence and progression and understand how patients are stratified accordingly.
This course has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) for 2 European CME credits (ECMEC). Learners can download their CME certificate after completing the course.
The development of this course has been supported by Ipsen with a concession of an unrestricted educational grant.
• Understand the diverse nature of NMIBC
• Arrive at the right diagnosis of NMIBC
• Make a risk assessment of NMIBC cases
• Decide on a treatment and follow-up strategy
1. Incidence and risk factors of NMIBC
2. Definition and classification
Diagnosis and Treatment
3. Primary assessment of NMIBC
4. Transurethral resection
5. Diagnostic evaluation
6. Predicting recurrence and progression
7. Adjuvant treatment
8. Radical cystectomy
9. Follow up and surveillance
• Publication date: March 2016
• Available languages: English
• Topic: Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer
• Duration: Approx. 90 minutes
• CME: 2 European CME credits (ECMEC)