With evolution of technique and technology, flexible ureteroscopy (FURS) has now emerged as a first-line treatment option for kidney stone disease in all types of complex patients and stones. It has developed as a diagnostic and therapeutic tool for management of upper urinary tract pathology including urothelial tumours. Improvement in training, scopes, ancillary instruments and lasers have helped achieve this goal which is also reflected in the EAU guidelines. In this webinar we will look at the expanding indications, role and limits of flexible ureteroscopy.
- Publication date: November 2020
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Stone Disease Treatment
- Duration: Approx. 60-90 minutes
- CME: 1 European CME credit (ECMEC)