|Organiser||European School of Urology|
|Duration||Approx. 60 – 90 minutes|
The Urolithiasis guidelines course is divided into 3 learning modules. Each learning module consists of multiple choice questions that you can answer by navigating to the corresponding chapter of the Urolithiasis guideline. The questions are offered for self-assessment of your knowledge of the EAU Guidelines on Urolithiasis.
The EAU Guidelines are available online in a number of different electronic formats.
This course has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) for 1 European CME credit (ECMEC). Learners can download their CME certificate after completing the course.
• Review the most updated EAU guidelines on Urolithiasis
• Learn how to make informed decisions in the treatment of Patients with kidney- and ureteral stones
• Test your knowledge on the latest developments in Urolithiasis according to the EAU Guidelines
• Learning module 1: Clinical Aspects
• Learning module 2: Treatment
• Learning module 3: Follow up
At a glance
• Publication date: March 2017
• Last updated date: June 1, 2020
• Available languages: English
• Topic: Urolithiasis
• CME: 1 European CME credit (ECMEC)
• Duration: Approx. 60-90 minutes
Contact our organiser
European School of Urology