EAU Guidelines on Urological Trauma
|European School of Urology
|Approx. 60 – 90 minutes
Welcome to the ESU course for EAU Guidelines on Urological Trauma.
This course compiles the most recent clinical guidelines edited by the EAU in relation to Urological Trauma. It consists of multiple choice questions that you can answer by navigating to the corresponding chapter of the Urological Trauma guideline. The questions are offered for self-assessment of your knowledge of the EAU Guidelines on Urological Trauma.
The EAU Guidelines are available online in a number of different electronic formats. The full list of EAU Clinical Guidelines can be accessed through this link: http://uroweb.org/guidelines/
Good luck and enjoy learning!
- Review the most updated EAU guidelines on Urological Trauma
- Learn how to make informed decisions in the treatment of Urological Trauma
- Test your knowledge on the latest developments in Urological Trauma according to the EAU Guidelines
At a glance
- Publication date: November 2022
- Available languages: English
- Topic: Urological Trauma
- Contributors: Prof. dr. Henk van der Poel; dr. Noam Kitrey
- CME: 1 European CME credits (ECMEC)
- Duration: Approx. 60 – 90 minutes
Contact our organiser
European School of Urology