ESU-ESAU-ESGURS Masterclass on Erectile restoration and Peyronie's disease
The objectives of this masterclass are to enhance the surgical skills of novice and experienced penile surgeons; refresh knowledge on current EAU Guidelines, as well as, beyond the Guidelines. Also to educate participants about the psychosexual aspects of PD and ED and counselling techniques.
|Organiser||European School of Urology|
|CME||To be approved|
|Registration open||Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 3 Sep 2023|
Expect the following
Semi-Live surgery cases featuring simple and complex curvature correction; primary erectile prosthesis implantation; and complex erectile prosthesis implantation.
Semi-live surgical illustration of complex techniques, and plaque injection in PD.
Guidelines and contemporary evidence reviews on endocrine aspects of ED and testosterone deficiency; PD pathophysiology and management; and many more.
Informative case discussions
When selected for this masterclass you will have free entry for the 1st day of the taking place at the same venue the next day.
This masterclass is organised by the European School of Urology (ESU), the EAU Section of Andrological Urology (ESAU) and the EAU Section of Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgeons (ESGURS).
Click here to view the Scientific Programme.
- Registration fee
- One night hotel accommodation, including breakfast
- Lunch, coffee breaks
- Free entry to the 1st day of the ESGURS meeting
- Discount to join the 2nd day of the ESGURS meeting
You need to arrange and cover your own travel.
- The number of representatives per country is a factor in the selection. To offer equal opportunity to participate in this masterclass, the number of representatives per country will be limited.
- An EAU membership is mandatory. Not a member yet? You can sign here.
- Application is on a first-come, first served basis. To guarantee optimal learning, each masterclass will accommodate a maximum of 40 participants.
Priority is given to those who did not participate in a previous masterclass (this year).
Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca
Evangelos Liatsikos - Chair ESU
Masterclass Project team:
Jacobijn Sedelaar-Maaskant - ESU Manager
Kristel Klein Hesselink - Project Coordinator
Application for this masterclass is closed since Sun, 3 Sep 2023.