ESU-ESUT Masterclass on Urolithiasis
This masterclass will emphasise on the metabolic evaluation of urolithiasis, indications, new technologies and tips and tricks for the most commonly employed operations; and offer several highly-informative live and pre-recorded surgeries and hands-on training.
|Organiser||European School of Urology (ESU)|
|CME||To be approved|
|Registration open||Mon, 21 Nov 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023|
Field experts designed this masterclass to offer a comprehensive theoretical masterclass who want to master and update his/her stone-management practice. Learn more about the complications and troubleshooting in stone surgery, and special management of demanding cases.
You can find the preliminary scientific programme here.
Application deadline: 31 March 2023
After 1 April you will receive a definite confirmation by email if you have or have not been selected to participate in the masterclass.
- Lunch, coffee breaks
- Registration fee
- Transfer by bus from Athens to Patras (and vice versa)
You need to arrange and cover your own travel to / from Athens. Also accommodation in Patras is not included in the registration fee.
- The number of representatives per country is a factor in the selection.
- To offer equal opportunity to participate in this masterclass, the number of representatives per country will be limited.
- An EAU membership is mandatory.
- Not a member yet? You can sign here.
- Application is on a first-come, first served basis.
To guarantee optimal learning, each masterclass will accommodate a maximum of 40 participants.
Priority is given to those who did not participate in a previous masterclass (tin 2023).
Evangelos Liatsikos - Chair ESU
Ali Gözen - Chair ESUT
Masterclass Project Team:
Jacobijn Sedelaar-Maaskant - ESU Manager
Wendy Dennissen - Project Coordinator