Prof. Bhaskar Somani offers tips in publishing scientific papers
With over 400 peer-reviewed papers published, Prof. Bhaskar Somani (GB) is an editorial board member of four journals and a reviewer for 15 journals.
In this episode, he shares his experience in publishing scientific papers. The scope of his podcast includes:
- Tips and tricks for a successful outcome
- How to select a topic or a journal
- Core skills needed in publishing a scientific paper
- How to deal with rejection
- Secrets of successful teams who publish numerous articles
Prof. Bhaskar Somani is a Consultant Urological Surgeon within Medicine at the University of Southampton
For more EAU podcasts, please go to your favourite podcast app and subscribe to our podcast channel for regular updates.
Contact our organiser