Organised by the European Association of Urology (EAU) and the Canadian Urological Association (CUA), this programme provides the opportunity for urologists at an early stage in their career to take part in the two-week exchange programme at various institutions in Canada and attend the 79th Annual CUA Meeting.
The EAU-CUA International Exchange Programme will send Canadian faculty to Europe and European faculty to Canada. The programme aims to promote international exchange of urological medical skills, expertise and knowledge.
The upcoming exchange will provide grants to enable three EAU members to attend the 79th Annual CUA Meeting in Victoria, Canada (29 June – 1 July 2024) and participate in an extended two-week travel programme to visit several urology centres in Canada.
The EAU-CUA Exchange programme will take place from 16 June – 2 July 2024 and culminate in the attendance of the Annual CUA meeting from 29 June – 1 July 2024.
Application is now open until 30 November 2023!
You are eligible to apply if you:
- are an EAU member (membership type: Active Member)
- are at an early stage in your urological career
- hold a minimum academic rank of assistant professor
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter describing how participation in the CUA/EAU International Academic Exchange Programme will benefit you and your academic career
- A list of your publications
- A signed letter from your Department Chair printed on your institute's official letterhead attesting your commitment to academic medicine