Organised by the European Association of Urology (EAU) and the Korean Urological Association (KUA), this programme provides the opportunity for onco-urologists at an early stage in their career to take part in the two-week scholarship at various institutions in South Korea and attend the 75th Annual KUA Meeting.
The following year, a Korean onco-urologist takes part in the scholarship at reputable institutions in Europe.
The EAU-KUA International Exchange Programme will send Korean faculty to Europe and European faculty to South Korea. The programme aims to promote international exchange of urological medical skills, expertise and knowledge.
The upcoming exchange will provide grants to enable two EAU members to attend the 75th Annual KUA Meeting in Seoul, Korea (1-3 November) and participate in an extended ten day travel programme to visit several urology centres in South Korea.
The EAU_KUA Exchange programme will take place from 23 October until 3 November 2023 and culminate in the attendance of the Annual KUA meeting from 1-3 November.
Application is now open until 1 March 2023!
You are eligible to apply if you:
1. are an EAU member (membership type: Active Member)
2. are at an early stage in your urological career
3. hold a minimum academic rank of assistant professor
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Motivational letter describing how participation in the KUA/EAU International Academic Exchange Programme will be of benefit to you and your academic career
3. A list of your publications
4. A signed letter on official letterhead of the institute from your department chair of your commitment to academic medicine