ESUR18 Call for Nominations: Dominique Chopin Distinguished Award
The EAU Section of Urological Research (ESUR) is pleased to announce that nominations for the Dominique Chopin Distinguished Award will be accepted until 30 November 2018.
ESUR will give recognition to a researcher who has significantly advanced basic, translational or clinical urological research on the basis of the following criteria:
- Continuous contribution to urological research as evidenced by publications in high-quality journals and presentations at international conferences with an independent programme committee
- Discoveries in urological science that influenced work of other scientists in the field
- Successful acquisition of research funds
- Evidence of successful supervision and training of students and post-doctoral scientists
- Contributions to European Urological science through ESUR or EAU
Previous awardees include Jan Trapman, Norman Maitland, Natasha Kyprianou, Tapio Visakorpi, Craig Robson, Lambertus Kiemeney, Ellen Zwarthoff, Jack Schalken, Zoran Culig, George Thalmann.
The award will be presented during the upcoming 34th Annual EAU Congress (EAU19) in Barcelona.
All nominations should contain a cover letter and candidate’s CV along with a list of publications and should be sent to ESUR Chair Prof. Kerstin Junker via her email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that current ESUR Board members cannot be nominated. Self-nominations will not be accepted.