Join us at the 1st ESUN Course on Urinary Tract Infection
Are you looking for an update in the field of urinary tract infection? Do you appreciate hands-on and applicable recommendations from Europe’s top experts? Are you an experienced practising nurse specialist who treats patients with urinary tract infections and teaches other health care professionals to treat them?
If so, you will most certainly want to join us at the 1st ESUN Course on Urinary Tract Infection organised by the European School of Urology Nurses in Amsterdam in May 2015. The European School of Urology Nurses (ESUN) is an initiative of the European Association of Urology Nurses (EAUN) and aims to provide high quality education for urology nurses. This course combines all the best features of an educational event – interaction, group work, latest updates and established evidence-based recommendations.
We have invited renowned experts in the field, from a theoretical and practical point of view. They will be working with the course participants sharing today’s must-know information and leading the discussion on the most relevant clinical issues.
The preliminary programme consist of the following modules:
Friday, 8 May
- Module 1. The aetiology of UTI
- Module 2. Microbiology and use of antibiotics
- Module 3. UTI in adults
- Module 4. UTI in people with indwelling and intermittent catheter
- Module 5. Group work - case
Saturday, 9 May
- Module 6. Prevention and treatment of UTI in adults
- Module 7. Treatment and prevention of UTI in catheter users
- Module 8. How to educate caregivers to prevent UTI
- Module 9. How to educate patients to prevent UTI
- Test - Group based test, including a UTI prevention plan for one’s own clinic, evaluation
We invite you to see the full programme of this event > (PDF)Accreditation for the course (ECTS points) has been requested.
Registration fee for the full course is €100. There are only 25 places available.The EAUN makes your hotel arrangement for one night and reimburses your flight or train ticket.
To apply for the course please email the EAUN before 20 December 2014 to receive a form.A selection will take place based on experience, work environment and educational background.
Supported by an educational grant from Wellspect HealthCare