About the EAU Guidelines
By reviewing and presenting the highest quality scientific data and the latest evidence available, the EAU Guidelines aid clinicians in their urological care decision-making process. For this year’s edition, over 300 stakeholders contributed (including clinicians and patients), ensuring a balanced and representative view of the latest information in urological care.
Preview: Summary of changes
Some of the updates incorporated into the EAU Guidelines 2022 include:
- The EAU-EANM-ESTRO-ESUR-ISUP-SIOG Prostate Cancer Guidelines include a new section addressing clinically significant prostate cancer; the role of MRI in the diagnostic pathway/biopsy decision; the use of LDR and HDR brachytherapy in various stages of PCa management; the addition of ADT to radiotherapy for locally-advanced disease and the use of novel agents in the management CRPC.
- Significant revision of the EAU Guidelines on Muscle-Invasive and Metastatic Bladder Cancer, including revision of their metastatic disease management section and revised flowchart for the management of metastatic urothelial cancer
- Addition of a new section in the Non-neurogenic Male LUTS Guidelines covering male urinary incontinence
- Update of the EAU Sexual and Reproductive Health Guidelines, including recommendations on the treatment of erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and penile curvature, as well as, the diagnostic work-up of male-infertility
- Expansion of the Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer Guidelines, including updated information on urinary markers, new sections on chemoablation and neoadjuvant treatment, and more.
How to access the new EAU Guidelines
- Uroweb website
Check out all the updates and explore the new EAU Guidelines via this link.
- Printed copies
The full text and pocket versions will be available for collection at the EAU booth during the upcoming 37th Annual EAU Congress, which will take place from 1 to 4 July 2022 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.