Test your EAU Guidelines knowledge and earn CME credits!
The European School of Urology (ESU) offers you 16 free e-courses dedicated to the EAU Guidelines.
Every year, when the new edition of the EAU Guidelines is released, renowned experts meticulously select vital points in the new Guidelines and integrate them in the ESU e-courses. This guarantees that you update your knowledge with the latest information available, and receive European CME credits (ECMEC®). Through these e-courses, the ESU provides urologists and residents with essential and contemporary information on a global scale.
The ESU courses for EAU Guidelines
At present, there are 16 ESU e-courses in total which covers a myriad of topics. These e-courses are dedicated to the following EAU Guidelines:
- EAU Guidelines on Neuro-urology
- EAU Guidelines on Testicular Cancer
- EAU Guidelines on Bladder Stones
- EAU Guidelines on Paediatric Urology
- EAU Guidelines on Renal Transplantation
- EAU Guidelines on Chronic Pelvic Pain
- EAU Guidelines on Urinary Incontinence
- EAU Guidelines on Urological Infections
- EAU Guidelines on Muscle-invasive and Metastatic Bladder Cancer
- EAU Guidelines on Primary Urethral Carcinoma
- EAU Guidelines on Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer
- EAU Guidelines on Men's Health
- EAU Guidelines on Thromboprophylaxis
- EAU Guidelines on Urolithiasis
- EAU Guidelines on Renal Cell Carcinoma
- EAU Guidelines on Prostate Cancer
E-courses format and CME credits
To take the e-courses, here are the steps:
- Please go to www.uroweb.org/education/ online-education/e-courses/
- Click on the e-course of your choice.
- Click on the 'Log in' button then and log in with your MyEAU account.
- If you do not have a MyEAU account yet, you can sign up for one for free in a matter of minutes here. An EAU membership is not mandatory.
- Once you have a MyEAU account, please do steps 1 to 3.
Each ESU course on the EAU Guidelines is divided into multiple learning modules. Each module is made up of multiple-choice questions. To choose the right answer per question, you are encouraged to navigate to corresponding chapters in the EAU Guidelines. This way, you will review the most recent Guidelines, test your knowledge, and earn CME credits.
The e-courses are available in English. Each e-course will take approximately 60 to 90 minutes for you to complete. It is mandatory that you answer the questions in the final assessment. A passing grade of 80% and above will guarantee you your CME credits.
You can stop anytime during the course if needed. To pick up where you left off, simply log in again to proceed with the remaining questions.
The ESU courses on the EAU Guidelines are developed by a team of renowned experts including Dr. Henk Van Der Poel (NL), Dr. Nikolaos Grivas (GR), Dr. Tom Marcelissen (NL), and Dr. Panagiotis Kallidonis (GR), reviewed and approved by the EAU Guidelines Panel, and supported by e-learning specialists of the EAU such as ESU E-course Manager, Dr. Nan Li (NL).
If you have any questions and/or suggestions for the current e-courses and future topics, please contact us at email@example.com.
More ESU e-courses for you
Interested in enriching your knowledge further and accumulate CME credits? The ESU offers other highly informative e-courses with topics ranging from advanced prostate cancer, non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer, urolithiasis and more!
Visit the ESU e-courses webpage www.uroweb.org/education/online-education/e-courses/ for more information.