The European Association of Urology (EAU) and the Korean Urological Association (KUA) will grant two (2) young onco-urologists the opportunity to take part in the EAU-KUA International Academic Exchange Programme from 23 October to 3 November 2023.
Expect to learn from leading experts; broaden your horizons academically and culturally; and expand your knowledge of innovations and best practices in South Korea and nearby countries.
As a scholar of the EAU-KUA exchange programme, you will have the chance to:
- take part in a 10-day travel programme and visit various institutions in the country
- attend the 75th Annual KUA Meeting in Seoul from 1 to 3 November 2023
- meet and connect with peers from this side of the world.
What are the requirements?
You are eligible to apply if you:
- are an EAU member (membership type: Active Member)
- are at the early stage of your urological career
- hold a minimum academic rank of assistant professor.
If you meet the requirements mentioned above, we look forward to your application! Please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter describing how participating in the exchange programme will benefit you and your academic career
- A list of your publications
- A signed letter from your Department Chair who can attest to your commitment to academic medicine. Please note that the letter should be printed on the official letterhead of your institute.
Apply for the EAU-KUA Exchange Programme today and elevate your career! The deadline for applications is 1 March 2023.