The EAU RF regulary runs several programmes which aim to support the European talent in urology research.
These initiatives encourage the exchange of knowledge across EU borders and ensure
The EAU Research Foundation (EAU RF) is supporting highly innovative and original research by a junior investigator by means of a seeding grant. In 2018, a total of 4 seeding grants of Euro 25.000 each were allocated to junior investigators. More information can be found here.
- Johannes Linxweiler for the research proposal entitled: “Tumor-metastasis crosstalk in prostate cancer: examining the effects of primary tumor removal and the role of exosomes in an orthotopic xenograft model”
- Maarten Albersen for the research proposal entitled: “Development and validation of a patient-derived NMRI mouse model for the in-vivo study of penile squamous cell carcinoma”
More detailed information can be found here.
- Tahlita Zuiverloon for the research proposal entitled: “Discovery and functional evaluation of actionable targets for novel treatments in high-risk non-muscle invasive bladder cancer”
- Nicola Fossati for the research proposal entitled: “Prospective Validation of a novel EPS-metabolomic Signature for the diagnosis of clinically significant Prostate Cancer”
- Melanie Hassler for the research proposal entitled: “Molecular Classification of muscle-invasive bladder cancer patients”
- Veeru Kasivisvanathan for the research proposal entitled: “Bi-parametric MRI versus multi-parametric MRI in the diagnosis of clinically significant prostate cancer (PRIME)”
- Steven MacLennan for the research proposal entitled: “Creating a platform to audit adherence to EAU guideline recommendations – the first step of an implementation science programme”
The European Urological Scholarship Programme (EUSP) aims to stimulate clinical and experimental research across Europe and to share expertise and exchange knowledge amongst European urologists.
If you need a boost in your career as a urologist or researcher, if you are ambitious, driven and open-minded – the European Urology Scholarship Programme is the opportunity you have been looking for! Check out our Scholarship Programmes.