Do you enjoy working independently as well as in a team? Do you like to work in an international environment? Then read on!
EAU Patient Information is looking for a Coordinator:
Patient Information Coordinator (m/f/o)
32 hours a week
You will be working alongside the Senior Coordinator and the Website and SoMe Coordinator. As a team, you are responsible for supporting the Chairman and Working Group and for ensuring that projects are executed in an appropriate and timely manner.
The Patient Information Coordinator is responsible for all activities relating to the annual EAU Congress as well as a number of projects relating to the production of Patient Information content. Your main tasks in this role will be:
- Organising, in collaboration with Congress Consultants, the EAU Patient Information Track
- Informal invitations to speakers
- Logistics (rooms, catering, AV)
- Promotional activities relating to Patient Information Track, in collaboration with Communications, Website & SoMe Coordinator and EUT Manager
- Patient Information Lounge
- Independent execution of projects relating to the production of Patient Information Content
- Annual topics updates based on EAU Guidelines
- Translations and communications with national societies
- New topics and leaflet development
- Lending support in a variety of activities such as the organisation of in-person meetings and virtual meetings, as and when needed
The right candidate:
- is able to execute projects independently
- is inquisitive and willing to do the necessary research to ensure successful execution of new projects
- is proactive with problem-solving skills
- has critical thinking skills
- has excellent writing and speaking skills in English
- has an affinity with foreign languages
- is accurate
- has advanced knowledge in MS Office applications especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe
- is available to travel when necessary
- is living in or in the near vicinity of Arnhem
Please send an email including your CV and a motivation letter in English to Ms Sanne Gerritsen via firstname.lastname@example.org best before 1 July 2021. If you need more information, please contact Ms. Esther Robijn, Coordinator Patient Information, E. email@example.com or T. 026 3890680.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Share this on your favourite network: