45th Annual Scientific Meeting of Indonesian Urological Association (ASMIUA)
The 45th Annual Scientific Meeting of Indonesian Urological Association (ASMIUA) be held in offline for Indonesian delegate and online format for international delegate on September 14th – 18th, 2022 in Claro Hotel, Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
The chosen theme will be “Bringing Latest Frontiers in Urology to The Best Services”.
|Organiser||Indonesian Urological Association|
|CME||To be approved|
Abstract submission deadline: 30 July 2022
Congress topics include:
- Ethics and Medicolegal Issues in Urology Services
- The Future of Urology
- IUA Guidelines Launching
- Game Changer in Urologic Oncology
- Organ Confined Prostate Cancer
- Optimizing MIS in Urology though Laparoscopic and Robotic Approach
- URS and F-URS: How We Do It and What's Up Next?
- Percutaneous Stone Surgery: Troubleshooting with Experts
- Current State of BPH Surgery
- Urologist in the Disruption Era; Challenges and Opportunities
- Taking Doctoral or PHD as Specialist: What to Consider?
- Enhancing Microsurgery for Male Infertility (Improving Production, Delivery and Retrieval of Sperm)
- Managing Male Sexual Dysfunction: A Focus on Penile Surgery
- Latest Update of Male Infertility Diagnosis and Treatment
- Office Urology in Androurology Practices
Contact our organiser
Indonesian Urological Association