|Organiser||Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center|
|Venue||Zuckerman Research Center|
|Address||417 East 68th Street, New York City|
This two and half-day multidisciplinary course will focus on the management of prostate cancer from diagnosis through castration resistant disease. The course will include lectures, panel discussions, and case presentations addressing topics such as:
- an overview of systemic therapy: hormonal agents, chemotherapy, targeted therapies, and theranostics;
- initial risk assessment using routinely available clinical information;
- genomic classifiers, germline testing, and molecular imaging;
- risk-based management options for clinically localized prostate cancer including active surveillance,
- focal therapy, radical prostatectomy, and radiation therapy;
- defining oligometastatic prostate cancer and multidisciplinary approaches to the management of the local tumor, metastatic sites, and systemic therapy;
- management of local recurrence after radical prostatectomy and radiation therapy;
- prevention and management of treatment related toxicities.
Additionally, we invite in-person attendees to join the course faculty for a networking reception on Thursday from 5:15-7:00 pm in the lobby of Zuckerman Research Center.