Dr Thomas Seisen talks about treatment options for metastatic UTUC
Dr. Thomas Seisen (FR), a member of the EAU Guidelines panel for Upper Urinary Urothelial Cell Carcinoma, shares the most up-to-date information on the 2022 guidelines for metastatic upper urothelial cancer (UTUC) treatment options.
|Approx. 17 minutes
During this episode, Dr. Thomas Seisen gives detailed answers to the following questions on metastatic UTUC treatment options:
- What are the systemic treatment options for metastatic UTUC in the first-line setting?
- Can a maintenance systemic treatment be proposed to metastatic UTUC patients responding to first-line platinum-based chemotherapy?
- What are the systemic treatment options for metastatic UTUC in the second-line setting?
- What are the systemic treatment options for metastatic UTUC in the third-line setting?
- Is there a role for surgery in the management of metastatic UTUC?
For more EAU podcasts, please go to your favourite podcast app and subscribe to our podcast channel for regular updates.
Contact our organiser