It was founded by the European Association of Urology (EAU) in the interest of those who are in the early stages of their career in urology, since education and professional
development of the up-and-coming generation of urology practitioners is one of the objectives of the EAU. After all, these professionals constitute the future of urology.
YUO offers young urologist several opportunities to enhance their knowledge, skills and expertice by providing a platform for networking with other beginning and advanced urological specialists.
We do that by:
- establishing relationships between EAU, junior members and young urologists;
- promoting the participation of the young urologists and urologists-in-training at EAU congresses;
- developing and implementing scientific activities dedicated to young urologists and urologists-in-training.
Young urologists are defined as students, residents, young academic and non-academic urologists under forty (40) years old and/or within five (5) years after they finished their urology residency.
- ESRU Hospitality Club
- YOURDay at the Annual Congress
- HOT Courses
- E-course on EAU Guidelines
- Surgical Education
- Surgical Videos
- European Surveys
- Leadership Programme
- Participation in reviewing the EAU Guidelines
- Review articles
Young Urologists Office
J.P.M. SedelaarNijmegen (NL)
R. BarrattHalton (GB)
A.E. BeckHamburg (DE)
D.M. Carrión MonsalveMadrid (ES)
F. EspertoRome (IT)
D.A. González-PadillaMadrid (ES)
J. Gómez RivasMadrid (ES)
B. PradereToulouse (FR)
F. SandikciAnkara (TR)
J.L. VásquezRoskilde (DK)
M. MoschiniLucerne (CH)
G.I. RussoCatania (IT)
H. Van PoppelLeuven (BE)