The literature for the complete document has been assessed and updated, whenever relevant. Conclusions and recommendations have been rephrased and added to throughout the current document.
Key changes for the 2019 print:
- Section 3.2 – Risk factors, has been expanded
- Section 4.4 – Future developments, was added
- Section 5.6 - Summary of evidence and guidelines for the diagnosis of urothelial carcinoma of the upper urinary tract - two recommendations were added.
5.6 Summary of evidence and guidelines for the diagnosis of urothelial carcinoma of the upper urinary tract
|Use CT for staging the chest.||Strong|
|If CT is contra-indicated, magnetic resonance imaging may be used for imaging the abdomen and pelvis.|
- Section 7.2.2 – Metastasectomy, has been added
- Section 7.2.3 – Systemic treatments, has been expanded to include immune checkpoint inhibitors.