For the 2021 Sexual and Reproductive Health Guidelines, new and relevant evidence was identified, collated and appraised through an assessment of the literature.
In addition, a new section has been added on Priapism, following the results of three comprehensive systematic reviews. The new recommendations on this topic include sections:
- 220.127.116.11 Recommendations for the diagnosis of ischaemic priapism
- 9.1.5 Recommendations for the treatment of ischaemic priapism
- 18.104.22.168 Recommendations for treatment of stuttering priapism
- 22.214.171.124 Recommendations for the diagnosis of non-ischaemic priapism
- 126.96.36.199 Recommendations for the treatment of arterial priapism